11.22.2013

ty's 1st birthday

Ty turned one on June 7th!! :'(  We were lucky to be in California at the time for Kevin's best friend's wedding. The wedding was also on June 7th so we celebrated Ty's birthday the day before. We just had both our families over for a small party. I made Ty a little cake and although he was hesitant at first, he ended up covered in cake! It's crazy how fast the first year flew by! It makes me sad every day that he's growing up so fast but I love every milestone he reaches. It just gets better and better. It's very bittersweet. I can see why people have lots of babies ;)


 June 7, 2012 | June 7, 2013

The morning of Ty's actual birthday we gave him some birthday doughnuts and sang to him again:)




Kevin was the best man in his best friend's Chris' wedding. Chris married their high school friend Katie on June 7, 2013 at Wine & Roses in Lodi. It was gorgeous!! It was a short ceremony which was good because it was 107 degrees at the time. The reception was so fun and beautiful and I'm so glad we were able to be there. Kevin did a good job on his best man toast. It was short and sweet, funny and sad, loving and heartfelt... It was a perfect toast. My parents had Ty so Kevin and I took advantage and stayed and danced the night away. So fun!

handsome best man!
best man duties!

the beautiful bride!

bffs!
wedding time!

When we got back to Utah we celebrated my 26th birthday with family. It was low-key and great.


This is a picture of Ty at his 1 year check up. He was 18 lbs.. too cute!


No comments: